Do you suffer from back pain?
As many of you may know, I’ve been dealing with lower back pain for about a year now. It is most likely due to spending wayyyyyy too much time sitting in front of my computer. I started to go to a chiropractor for regular adjustments and decompression sessions (where they lay you down on a table with a cable attached to a belt that literally pulls your hips away from your upper torso, which is strapped down so it doesn’t move when the cable pulls – sort of like “the rack” of medieval times). This did help get rid of my sciatica, which practically crippled me for a month last summer, so I am very thankful for that, but it was costing me $45 – $90 a week. The chiropractor told me, “You need to walk more.” So, I started walking between 2 and 4 miles nearly every day. This definitely helped a lot and limited the amount of times I needed to go back to the chiropractor for relief, but I still went to bed a little stiff every night and woke up really sore with my lower back muscles really tight every morning. Nothing seemed to help with that – not even a new mattress.
Then something happened that really helped! I started to feel a little bit of a sore throat coming on, and knowing I had to do a conference in an upcoming weekend, I decided to load up on Vitamin C to head off any potential cold that might have been coming on. I’ve taken many different types and brands of Vitamin C before, but the one that I found to be the absolute best is this brand/type:
That is the only thing I have done different from my usual routine, but for nearly two weeks now (since I started taking two packs of these a day), my back pain is down from 75-90% painful and stiff all the time to about 5-10%, Now, it is barely noticeable apart from still being a little stiff, which can probably be worked out by simply doing more adequate exercise and stretching.
I am not into Network Marketing, nor am I a dealer of this stuff. If you click on the pic above or CLICK HERE it will take you to Amazon, where I buy it for myself. I am only posting this because I would like to share what has worked for me with those who may have similar problems. This product has made me a believer in the many benefits of Vitamin C!
Here is how the Amazon post describes this product:
- Utilizes a revolutionary method of enhanced Vitamin C delivery – Liposomal Encapsulation Technology – ensuring maximum Vitamin C is absorbed and utilized by your body
- Supports overall health and a healthy immune system. Perfect Vitamin C support for those who want to maintain a healthy immune system when dealing with stress.
- Assists with muscle repair and soreness reduction from workouts. Replenishes energy levels and supports overall health for those with active lifestyles.
- Triggers collagen production for healthier, more elastic skin. Powerful antioxidant that protects cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, Hexane-Free and Zone/Paleo Diet Approved.
You can also get it in 90 count by CLICKING HERE. Hope this helps you as much as it has helped me!
Connect With Rob